Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sweet Christy Duval and Her Beau Travis Sailer Married at The Ritz Carlton Grand Lakes with Beautiful Music























The wedding of Christy and Travis on June 13, 2010 at the Ritz Carlton Grand Lakes Orlando was simple elegance and sweet love. Truly a wonderful couple with a laid back relaxed demeanor. The intimate ceremony at the Gazebo at the Ritz Carlton Orlando draped with pale sheers blowing in the breeze while the Beautiful Music Luxury Quartet performed light background music. During the ceremony the groom chose poetry by E. E. Cummings was captivating. The dinner reception followed at Norman's Restaurant. Christy's gown was an exquisite Badgley Mischka. Her flowers included lavender roses, lavender rose boutonnieres designed by the brilliant Flourish Productions. Bridal beauty by Makeover Station completed Christy's perfect look for her special day! After the cake was cut, this sweet couple sat down to enjoy dinner at Norman's Restaurant for wonderful cuisine with close friends and family as the sunset was setting to their perfect day. Favors by Godiva Chocolates and centerpieces by Flourish Productions - wonderful orchids.The Beautiful Music Trio performed for the reception and our violinist serenaded the couple during the cake cutting ceremony outside on the Norman's Terrace. Many thanks to Abby Liga Photography for capturing all the best moments perfectly.

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)
I am never without it (anywhere i go you go)
my heart and whatever is done by only me is your doing , my darling
i fear no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet)
i want no world (for beautiful you are my world, my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life:
which grows higher than should can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
i carry your heart ( i carry it in my heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment