Saturday, August 21, 2010

Natasha & Louis - Knowles Chapel and The Ritz Carlton Grand Lakes July 31, 2010










Natasha Recksiedler & Louis Cianfrogna were married at Knowles Chapel at Rollins. Our Beautiful Music Chamber Trio played for this lovely service. Natasha and Louis had selected wonderful verses and songs that would reflect these passages precisely. The setting at the ceremony was surreal especially during the congregational song and performance of The Lord's Prayer. Our Trio continued with classic and fun requests for the cocktail hour and the reception took place at the Ritz Carlton Grand Lakes. Natasha was a lovely bride - enjoy the pictures by Garrett Nudd and the floral designs by Tommy of Greenery Productions - always beautiful! This event was designed by Lisa of E-events. Happy Wishes to the Bride and Groom!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Music with Shannon Caine was suggested to me by my wedding planner, Lisa from E-Events. I contacted Shannon several weeks before my July 31, 2010 wedding. She immediately began to put me at ease with her knowledge of music and wedding experience. She provided me with ample suggestions of musical selections for our Knowles Chapel ceremony. I ended up choosing some obscure pieces as well as some traditional ones, and Shannon and the musicians really came through. Every detail that Shannon and I had discussed was executed to perfection. I was a stressed out bride, not knowing the first thing about how to putting together the ceremony I had envisioned, and Shannon listened to me and was able to guide me in the right direction and deliver.
    If you want your wedding to invoke emotion, the kind that gives you goose bumps - there is no other choice but Beautiful Music. Thank you Shannon for your tender spirit and brilliant talent. God Bless, Natasha
    Bride posted review on 10/7/10

    ReplyDelete