Monday, May 3, 2010

Wedding of Katherine Schwartz-Moraitis Orlando, FL January 2010
















The Wedding of Katherine Schwartz and Andreas Moraitis in January 2010 was amazing from the very start! The Dress was a Vera Wang couture dress, straight-off-the-runway! The dazzled shoes by Rene Caovilla. Music included the Beautiful Music Chamber Quartet with Trumpet Soloist playing Trumpet Voluntary for her entrance to Rollins Knowles Chapel. In Katherine's words, You were all Amazing! Event Coordinator was the brillant Heather Snively of Weddings Unique! Cake by Bake Me A Cake, Reception Venue at Isleworth Country Club, Amazing florals and design by Flourish Productions. Linens by Nuage and BBJ Linens. Rolls Royce by Mears Transporation. These fabulous images by Garrett Nudd Photography! See comment section for comments from the Bride. Reception followed at Isleworth Country Club in Windermere FL.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Music played my wedding music at my Rollins Chapel wedding January 30, 2010. They were absolutely essential to the overall aura of my wedding. They played with poise, grace, and brought nearly everyone in my chapel to tears with their beautiful sound.
    I would recommend Beautiful Music to anyone who wants the absolute best musical experience.
    Overall, I can not accurately describe just how happy I was with the musical sound Beautiful Music gave me.. They made me an extremely happy bride !!! :)

    Katherine Schwartz-Moraitis
    January 2010
    Rollins Chapel
    Isleworth Country Club
    Designer:Weddings Unique

    ReplyDelete